The weirdest thing happened to me at work 2 days ago.
I heleped an old lady out with her groceries. I took her to her car because she physically incapable of lifting her purchases. She was using an electrical cart [the one you drive around]. I was so excited because that only meant that I had to drive it back in! So there I was, standing infront of her car. She handed me her car keys and told me to open the door for her [she was still sitting on the cart, you see].
Okay listen. IT TOOK ME FIVE FREAKING MINUTES TO TRY AND OPEN THAT CAR DOOR OKAY. I was so embarassed. I really couldnt open it. After another 3 long minutes had, ANOTHER old lady came out of the grocery staring at us. She was glaring at me. For some odd reason.
Then she says 'Hey! Thats MY car!!!'
WHAT.THE.FUCK. That was all I could think of. I looked at the lady I was helping and in my head I was thinking 'Doesnt this woman know her own car? I MEAN WTF?!?!?!'
Me: Omg I'm so sorry! I didnt mean to try and open your car!
Forgetful old lady: I thought it was my car! I'm sorry too.
Old lady 2: Oh! Well, its fine I guess. That happened to me too before, you know.
HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW YOUR OWN CAR? Psh.
So blah blah blah blah, I took the lady to her car, the correct one. It was right next to the car we thought was hers. And let me tell you, her vehicle was so different from the other one. Different color, different type, different everything.
Really. Wtf?
In the Philippines this wouldnt be a problem. Why? Because manong driver is always there to spot your car and fetch it for you. Haaayyyyy.
Naglilingkod,
Nica

7 comments:
Me: Omg I'm so sorry! I didnt mean to try and open your car!
Forgetful old lady: I thought it was my car! I'm sorry too.
Old lady 2: Oh! Well, its fine I guess. That happened to me too before, you know.
HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW YOUR OWN CAR? Psh.
So blah blah blah blah, I took the lady to her car, the correct one. It was right next to the car we thought was hers. And let me tell you, her vehicle was so different from the other one. Different color, different type, different everything.
HAHAHA, this is so fucking funny. I died.
Gel (:
maybe she had hidden desires for the other car. haha :)
A kind soul in you!
Forgetfulness in old age.
drivers like those shouldn't be driving anymore hahahahahaha
ARE YOU GETTING YOUR OWN CAR SOON???
What the?? Shit. SO FUNNY!!! =))
Don't stop writing here, okay? I love it. :)
Miss you, Nics!
nics, dont laugh. it sounds like something that would happen to you and me... 50 years from now! hahahha
i was laughing so hard that jian got mad at me. you're a gift talaga. you've got the best stories and even when you're not physically here, i'm still tawang-tawa. keep writing okay! :)
Post a Comment