August 23, 2008

TGIF?

I was at work today.

One of my favorite elder co-workers, Alan, asked me an interesting question.

Alan: So, did you stay up all night last night? It was a friday. Did you go out? Were you on a date?
Nica: Uhm. No. I stayed home and studied.
Alan: But why?
Nica: I also dont know.

Mahirap magkadate ngayon noh. Shit. Shit talaga.

I'm just being a teenager,
Nica

7 comments:

ikat said...

HAHAHAHA, natawa ako sa reply mo.

[omg, that was one filipino sentence.]

Nica said...

youre so baduy iks. i freaking love it. but dont you agree with me? DIBA?

Tetel said...

AGREE. SHIT TALAGA NICA.

I love the sign-off picture btw :))

Anonymous said...

miss you, fool.

Anonymous said...

Ganito na ba talaga kapag college? Haha.

Yeah, the Nica-pic is cute :)

Anonymous said...

Your posts never fail to make me smile. I love your photo there. =)

Btw, I pass a blog award to you. You may claim it here: http://witsandnuts.com/2008/08/26/one-from-two-blogmigas/

Anonymous said...

pretty soon you'll say "tgif!" that's like the best feeling! post ka when it's finally a "tgif!!" and not a "tgif?". i wanna hear kwento!!