Dear Batchmates,
Okay. I'm affected.
I just visited the Assumption College website. And yes, it's actually working. To my suprise it's updated too.
Being the loser that I am, I surfed the site. If you check it out, you'll find the main menu on the left side of the homepage. The main menu includes: vision-mission, admissions, downloads, gallery, blah blah blah.
I clicked on downloads and I discovered something. Something new. Something I didn't like.
You see, guys.
With the new AC website.
Well.
Uhm.
You can download circulars.
Yes.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FREAKING CIRUCLARS.
It pisses me off.
God knows how circulars made our high school lives complicated.
I'm affected.
Are you?
Click here to check it out.

5 comments:
I'M AFFECTED.
Circulars made my life hell. haha.
i am so affected that i made a post about it in my blog. CHECK IT OUT. JOEY AND I OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD BE AFFECTED. IT MADE US CRAAAAAZZZYYYY. :T
DUDE....woah. -koks
That is such BS... students don't even have to print out the whole form, all they need is to have the reply slip printed out. But if you think about it... it does kinda save the trees...
Thanks for joining the book club.:) I've already updated the members list. http://witsandnuts.com/the-jane-austen-book-club/
Post a Comment