I STILL HAVE NO FRIENDS.
I HAVE NO ONE TO LAUGH WITH.
TO LAUGH AT.
UGHHHHHHHH.
I miss home.
What if I dont make friends?
Even when school starts?
Oh no, oh no!
I've been a loner for at least 4 weeks now.
Holy crap.
I need a good laugh.
I really do.
Good thing I have a cousin here. Phew.
Not laughing,
Nica

8 comments:
You'll have new friends eventually. Just like what happened to me. But of course, no one beats old friends/best friends (in general). =) Take care!
aww. just remember if you need a good laugh just picture us... or patrick (always makes me laugh to picture patrick! hahahaha i dont know why!).
awww, nicolletteanne! I HAVEN'T LAUGHED PROPERLY SINCE YOU LEFT. i swear, i really miss our moments haha.
i'll try and make you laugh :) call me this sunday! and visit my blog. i shall tell a funny tale :P
loves youuu
at least there is no language barrier. i miss you nicaballs!
guy: miss do you know algebra?
girl: yes, why?
guy: i was wondering if you'd replace my X
hahahaha! im so sabaw i actually laughed at that. if that doesnt make you laugh, which it probably didnt:)) laugh at me being loser laughing at that.
im going to get headphones soon balls! i wanna talk TALK to you on ym with it! -auti
awww,keep checking your facebook. il post all my funny kwentos on your wall
if you really want a good laugh check our abe's multiply album and look for the 'alex's inuman' there are pics of martin and leo that get me every time. im laughing right now just thinking about it. I swear to god it's the funniest shiznit in the world! haha. Miss ya!
Hi Nica! You might want to join our virtual version of 'The Jane Austen Book Club'. http://witsandnuts.com/2008/07/30/join-us-in-the-jane-austen-book-club/
Post a Comment