My friend, Paula, is a special person in life. The reason being is because she is one of the most amusing creatures to ever walk on this planet. She is an animal. Back in my junior year in high school I vowed to her that I will write a short novel about her and her adventures as a horse. Because that is what she is. An animal. A horse.
I found the piece of paper of where I wrote the beginning my beautiful and aspiring novel. Here is an excerpt of it all:
It was a warm afternoon when Paula laid awake on top of her bed. She woke up from a long nap when a beam of sunlight shone through the glass window and struck her face. Warm sweat slowly dripped on the right side of her cheek. She let out a soft growl. Her nap couldn't be over. It couldn't. She wanted to sleep some more. Nap time was her favorite time of the day and she felt that this nap time could last forever. Forever.
BAM! BAM! BAM!
"Paula! Wake up! I have a surprise for you!"
Paula's eyes widened. It was her mother. She came in her bedroom carrying bags full of new toys. It was what every 8 year old could wish for. She jumped out of the bed and quickly ransacked the bags to find out if her mom got her what she wanted.
"What did you get me Mama?"
The piece of paper on which the story was written also included the characters. Here is the list:
Arie Wilson - Brown horse
Ikat Gallardo - Black horse
Micho Francisco - White horse
Nica [myself] - The mysterious sorcerer
Loupo Poblete - The deer
I don't know how I came up with these things. If you would like to be part of the story, let me know. I made this a LONNGGGG time ago. God knows what I was on when I wrote it.
As for Paula, I hope you liked it. Maybe I should add a man horse. Since the plot of your current life has a man creature crawling into it. HO HUMMMM.....
peace ya'll
Nica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i liiiiike! <3
i love theeeeee! :D
omgggggggggg!!!
HAHAHA, duuude. black horse??? ahahaha, continue it i swear!! if it ends up as a children's book i'd be laughing my ass off hahahaha
i love itttt!!! :)) me i want =)) HAHAHAHA! I MISS YOUUU
Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for stopping by my blog today!
Hey GREAT story!
Maybe you could add a man horse with a TATTOO!
tee, hee...
Post a Comment