May 29, 2008

Homecoming

Its been 5 days since I got home. So, yes I AM BACK.

I apologize for not calling or texting since the time I arrived. For those who know me, I don't use my phone like a normal person. My phone can be low in battery for weeks and I wouldn't care. I have to change that habit since I have to communicate and shit like that in college. Bagong buhay.

There are 3 boxes in my room right now. I'm packing. My closet is empty except for a few clothes and my shoes have been cut down to 6 pairs. I'm stalling to pack up my books. I'll be so sad when I go through my high school stuff. I'll be bring my English manual and a few lp's with me tho. I'm sure they will be of help in college. I only have a few weeks to spare thats why I need to pack right away.

Okay haha that just made me laugh. I NEED TO PACK RIGHT AWAY. Haha. I need to pack. I need to pack. Im packing. Im packing my clothes. Im packing my shoes and I'm waiting to pack my books. Shit, that kinda sounds scary. HAHA. I just love pinoy humor. Dont you?

Anyways, I still have alot of packing to do. Please excuse me now.

Packing,
Nica

Trivia: Did you know that Jesse Mcartney co-wrote Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis? How unlikely.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cannot believe you packing said that... HAHA
nica. ive been going out. alot. one problem. its not with you. :( lets go out soon k? love you! :-*

Anonymous said...

nicooooo, i hate it that you'll only be here for a month! :( i thought everyone knew that jesse mac wrote that leona lewis song? haha

abe. said...

let's go out, balls!

Anonymous said...

6 pairs?!?! that's heartbreaking.:(

I'm leaving my books and shit here cuz it's too heavy and my mom said to bring clothes and only clothes!:(

ikat said...

PACK the night awaaaayyy! HAHAHAHA