I have exactly 15 days left here in Manila.
I don't know how I'm gonna spend it.
I feel so sad.
Sometimes I feel like no one's gonna miss me when I'm gone.
Sometimes.
I thought this would be easier.
15 days.
Before you know it, it's see you later.
Maybe even a goodbye.
I don't know.
We'll see.
We'll see in 15 days.
p.s. Its my time of the month today. As you can tell, I'm very emotional.
June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i am certainly gonna miss you every single day until you come back. :)
BALLS! it's my time of the month today too xD i'm gonna miss you, bitch! we still need to hang out |:
I'm going to miss you, Nica!
I'm missing you right now!
Why haven't you visited us? Sneak into Ateneo, it's pretty easy. Haha.
See you soon!
Love, moo.
Ofcourse people will miss you gaga! Ill miss you. My dad will miss you. my dog will miss you. cess drilon will miss you. the philippine president will miss you. the entirety of manila will miss you. i love you man. mwah -auti
'i will be here don't you cry... coz you'll be in my heart'
i'll miss you. it won't be goodbye.
Post a Comment