April 13, 2008

Its not yet goodbye

My goodness.

Bora was freaking amazing. I came out clean. No cigaretts, no alcohol, no drugs, no nothing. As Chiara once told me "Nica, youre such a good Filipino chirstian." HAHA.

I will forever remember my nights in Bora.

The first night, my lovely friends left me sleeping by the beach. They left me there to be raped by some local. SUCHGREATCARINGFRIENDSIHAVEREALLY! When I woke up no one was with me. Went home at 1:30am
The second night was freaking hilarious. We all ended up playing 'would-you-rather' in Jonas. Gahd, LEO HAS A CREATIVE MIND and Josh has some wicked star wars sound effect skills. I was laughing my head off the entire time. I didnt sleep that night. Went home at 6:30am.
Third night was DRAMA. The 21 of us sat by the beach waiting for the drama to end. When it was finally over we parted ways. This was my 2nd sunrise. Went home at 8:30 am.
Fourth night. Shit it was the last. The 21 one of us went to coco mangas to support our fellow friends who were gonna do the 15 shots. How brave. They made it. I crashed in discovery. Was talking to Josh, Leo and Pat the whole time until the sun rose [Leo actually slept in the middle of everything.] Went home at 8:00am

What I am missing in Bora:
Island hopping with EFG. Breakfast with Sabel in Big Mamas. Walking to dmall. Jonas fruitshakes. Watching the sunrise 3 times in a row. BEACH COMBERS. Patio. Pearl. Seeing people turn red like a crab. Micho's hair tan. Swimming in discovery [PAT!] Being left alone by the beach to sleep at 1am. Not sleeping. EFG. Slap jack. Skimborading with Joey Patanco [awkward!]. Playing frisbee. Seeing Sevi dive and fall for the frisbee. Seeing Sib catch the frisbee. Seeing Javi get the frisbee in the water. Watching people take the 15 shots. The 21- Loupo, Paula, Tetel, Ikat, Sabel, Mart, Abe, Alex, Gab, Nelli, Miguel, Patrick, Josh, Leo, Jaime, Javi, Arby, Sevi, Martin, Raph, and myself.

I am leaving for San Francisco soon. I will be arranging many things while Im there. Pray that I will get everything done. Ill be gone only for a month. Its gonna be a stressful vacation for me. I will keep in touch with everyone through ym and my blog. So dont forget to check my posts once in awhile. I will miss all of you. I mean it.

I promise to come back.

Already missing you,
Nica

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're having a party when you get back. and one again before you leave.
i love you. :)

RJ said...

nakakamiss ang barkada. enjoy mo lang sila lalo highschool and college. dahil kapag may work na, mahirap na silang hagilapin or worse, nasa ibang bansa na. =D

Anonymous said...

i will miss you like how a horse misses his hay! :(

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling I'm going to be checking your blog everyday. haha! have a safe trip nicaballs :D

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be visiting your blog often. I'll miss you, Nica! :(

Anonymous said...

Nica! i super miss you already :)

i love the 21! can't wait till we all hang out again!

lovelovelove you nica constante! i miss bora and the 21 too. :(