Matigas ang pandesal sa airplane. For real.
During my flight I asked for a pandesal from the flight attendant and OHMAYGHED it was so hard. I threw it against the wall just to see if it would make a cracking sound and it did! Thats how hard it was. What kind of pandesal was that? Bato?
Anyways, I landed in SFO during night time. It took us several hours to settle down at home. After, we went to safeway to do a little grocery. I bought a toothbrush and a box of wheatables. Masarap. Naalala ko tuloy si Cara and Ange. At 1:00am my Dad and I went to some diner to eat. There I saw a senior citizen playing solittaire. Aw.
Shit its so cold here.
I think Im allergic to the cold. Not even kidding. Im itching all over. I had to rub aveeno anti-itch cream on my freaking elbows and legs. I cant take the itch na talga. Its such a disturbance to my zen. AY FREAK WAIT. Maybe its the wheatables Im allergic too. Cause it was a different brand I bought. Shit.
Forget the itch, Ill make kwento about my last day in Manila. It was so much fun! I met up with Paula in highstreet for her Tito's book launch. Salamat lord that I got to meet her 'Tito Jay', the ever so famous and hilarious author/blogger of kwentong tambay. He signed 2 of my books! Im so glad he remembered me. Unkyel Jay, if youre reading this, I just want to say that it was so nice to meet you! And thank you again for signing my book! :)
Ho hum, I have jetlag. I just wanted to tell the world that I landed safely. I must try to sleep.
Still itching,
Nica
April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
im watching vanessa hudgens' video... i dont know why pero naalala kita. :( i miss you already penut -auti
i think the reason why you're getting allergies from wheatables is cuz its not from me. nyahahaha. imishu
Post a Comment