April 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUPO!

We went to Monterey today. We went to see the aquarium and it was absolutely beautiful! The sea otters were so freaking adorable!

Im going to take this time to say hello to my beloved friends and reply to their comments :)

Loupo! Happy birthday to my very special friend! I love you and Im sorry for not being there with you on your birthday. Im sure your celebration was a blast. Enjoy your first year of being legal! Just please remember to be good and dont take drugs. Haha. I miss you! Im sorry if my entry to your birthday is late. What do you want for your birthday? Chocolates? A postcard? What? I LOVE YOU LOUPO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Ikat! Were there cliques? Not really. There was an asian table though. They were all talking in chinese. And did I see a Troy? Somewhat like that but not really. No blonde table.

Paula! Hi animal! I miss you! Thank you for always reading my blog. I feel your love all the way from here. I hardly catch you online tho. Im sad. Im online every morning there so wake up if you want to talk to me live. But then again, I understand that your body clock is wacked up. I still love you :)

Beo! Okay, heres how you add links to your blog. On your page click Customize. After click on Add Page Element. Next, choose Link list and thats it! Youre done! Btw, Beo where are you going to school?

Auts! Thank you for making me feel better the other day. Im sorry i I had to go all of a sudden in the middle of our conversation. I miss you! Can we please do that photoshoot? With paulina? I miss you both so so much. Love you!

TO EVERYONE WHO READS MY BLOG: Hello! Thanks for taking time to read my posts. I miss you all very much!

Im going back to school tomorrow to see a councelor. Were gonna talk about my test results and discuss which classes I should register in. It should be interesting.

Still freezing,
Nica

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thak you and I love you so much :) come home

abe. said...

nicaballs! your blog is HELLA FUNNY! post more while i figure out how to work this thing. sorry, i'm a NOOB. haha.

martina said...

hey nics! i'm gonna put your blog on my page cause its too funny :P

Anonymous said...

Thank you!:)

I dunno yett. It's either Mount Holyoke, Babson, or Oxford College of emory. ahaha. I have a week to decide na.:|

I love the word verification. nasfryy. haha.

Anonymous said...

>:D< mwah! -auti

Anonymous said...

okay, i will wake up earlier... if i can. You have no idea how retarded my body clock is. Yesterday, i stayed up reading a book until 5 AM then slept till 4PM. so crazy. hahaha

Tetel said...

Nicaballs XP I love this blog, it's too funny! I MISS YOU MORE THOUGH coz of this XP Love you babe!