April 20, 2008

Placement testing

Placement testing was interesting.

It was my very first time to visit my school so I was excited. Mica picked me up from my house early in the morning and we went to school together. I honestly thought that there would be a few people taking the test with us but NOOOO. There were tons of students in the waiting area when we got in. The place looked like the cafeteria in High School Musical. I had no idea where to sit. Such an awkward moment. Good thing I was with Mica so we sat together. I took one good look around to check out the people ill be going to school with. All I can say is that I hope Ill make friends.

Everything was so different. The cold, the people, the smell, the building, the vending machines, the way people were dressed, blah blah blah, everything was so new to me. It was such an amusing feeling. The time came when we had to check in. I had to fall in line with all the american kids to get in the orientation room. So blah blah blah boring orientation happened. It was like a CLE class really, everyone was falling asleep. Then all of a sudden the old guy talking infront decided to have an 'introduce-yourself-activity'. So duh I had to introduce myself to people. So awkward. Then we had a campus tour. The walk was so intense cause it was freezing cold. After awhile it was time for the placement test. I was placed in a table full of boys. I was the only girl. Another awkward moment but it turned out to be okay.

The day concluded with shopping in Forever 21. Salamat Lord.

Nica

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was super imagining you in the cafeteria of high school musical while i was reading your blog! hahaha i miss you! :(

ikat said...

duuude, where there cliques? like the skater dudes, the nerds, and oh!! did you see one group that are all blondes? hahaha! i can imagine mean girls :)) did you meet a troy?

miss youuuu

ikat said...

i have kwento. tomorrow morning, ym. :)

Anonymous said...

nica.:D I hubs a blog na. haha.

How do you do that list of blogs thing on the right side of yours?:)