I was eating at this place called 'Americano', a really fancy restaurant located at the city. I was with my parents and 2 of their asian-american friends. The restaurant was really nice & formal. The menu featured a small selection of fancy entrees so I had a difficult time choosing what to eat. I decided to order the Whole Roasted Young Chicken. After ordering I got kinda worried because in my head I was thinking that I ordered a WHOLE chicken. I read the menu over and over again & I got nervous. Puta, I ordered a whole freaking Chicken. But then again it said Whole Roasted YOUNG Chicken. So I was thinking maybe the chicken was small because it was young.
A whole young chicken. That was it. I was gonna eat a whole chicken that was small. I was determined to finish it cause it was so expensive. Shit, whole chicken. I was so nervous to see what I ordered.
Since it was a fancy restaurant, they served us salads & shit like that. Here's what the salad looked like:
Ang dami ng serving noh? Salad pa lang nabusog na ako.
After the BOUNTIFUL salad, there came the pizza, and so on and so forth. Then my chicken came. TAA-DAHH!!! It was two separate chickens! Not too big, not too small. It wasnt whole, thank God, but I think it was young. Poor baby chicken had to die for my dinner. Im sorry. But it was GOOD! Yummy chicken!
So there I was enjoying my delicious whole-young-chicken. I was slicing, forking, chewing, swallowing & digesting my way to a happy meal WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I looked up the ceiling and I see this:
WHAT THE EFF WAS THAT? What was it doing there? I almost chocked on my whole-young-chicken. How insane. That painting shouldnt be up there. Parang the restaurant manager had no where to put it so he decided to put it on the ceiling nalang. I mean, it would be okay if the painting was a scenery of the sky or the stars or any landscape but NOT THAT. wtf. I had to laugh it off. The guy kinda looks like Brad Pitt actually. Haha.
It was an interesting night.
Yours truly,
Whole-Young-Chicken Lover a.k.a Nica

9 comments:
This whole entry made me laugh so hard.xD
except for the poor baby chicken had to die part.:|
haha. miss you, nica!:)
THAT IS SO HILARIOUS! I love reading your posts, Nica :) And I love the painting of that man too hahaha! Miss you!
Shit Nics Shit. I died of laughter! too funny for my life. :)) I could hear you making me kwento. I miss youuuuu. Come back na.. :)
HAHAHAHA. i love the salad. shit.
nicoooooo! i miss youuu :( COME BACK!
nica, nakakatawa ka talaga! haha. shiit, dude. come back already. ahaha.
this entry is so funny! :))
i miss you mucho, nica :D
<3alex l.
how much was that salad???? =))
was the salad good for one bite??? meh gahd
update update updateeeee! :)
Post a Comment