May 1, 2008

The Pandesal Still Feels Cold

HELLO!

Its been awhile since I've last blogged so here am I again. But before I begin my kwento, I would just like to say that it makes me feel really happy that I can still make you guys laugh even if I'm miles away. It makes me feel very grateful for that baby chicken, you know?

ANYWAYS. Whats new with me? Same old, same old. I went to the zoo the other day. It was really fun. I got to see giraffes, lions, monkeys [im afraid of monkeys!], penguins, river otters [theyre not as cute as the sea otters because they look like large rats that can swim], meerkats, huge ass parrots, more monkeys, a polar bear, a grizzly bear, and a koala bear!

Here's a picture of the koala bear:


How cute right? That was my initial thought too. I thought it was so freaking adorable that I just had to stare at it for a whole minute. But then I saw this:


He obviously doesnt wash his ass. Well, how can he? He doesnt have the ability to do it himself. So I guess its okay. But now we know that the zoo keeper isnt doing his job. You know, washing the koalas ass. Haha.

So, HOW ARE YOU? Yes, you who is reading my blog. Drop me an offline IM or something so I get to know how youre doing. Make me kwento :)

Special mention to Karla! Hi Karla! I miss you too. I will come home, dont worry. Im online at around 12nn-2pm over there. We can talk at those times. Hug yourself for me. I hope it will make you feel better. I love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nica! aw thanks. i cant wait to talk to you. i love the koala ok. even with his dirty butt. haha

ikat said...

polar bears!! i wanna gooo there nics. haha, you have no idea XD can i move in with you? HAHA

Anonymous said...

that's some sexy butt! :))

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOD NICAAAAA!!

they're showing Hannah Montana's 3d concert in SM north edsa!!! its only this week! IM SUPER WATCHING. its the one with the jonas brothersssss! :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

nics i just watched the hannah montana 3d concert. IT WAS ORGASMIC!! AGHHHH! I LOVEEE EEEEET! i really felt like i was there!! haha

OHMYGOD! I JUST SAW THE OFFICIAL TRAILER OF TWILIGHT ON YOUTUBE AND I JUST PISSED MY PANTS!! EDWARDS AMERICAN ACCENT IS SEXUAL!!! :))

Anonymous said...

hello nica! i miss walking with u to sfu!