May 8, 2008

When You Have a Nose Like a Dog

I cant fucking take it. My house smells so Indian I do not understand. My yaya is cooking Filipino food but it smells Indian. ARGKSBFOAOEN!!!!

Im trying to forget about the smell. Its mind over matter. So lets make kwento. I just got home from a trip to See's candies. We bought chocolates. TANGINA ANG BAHO TALAGA. So anyways, I got a box of dark chocolate with almonds. Dont worry, Ill bring some home for you guys :)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAYYYY GEHHHHDDDD.

THEY.OPENED.THE.FREAKING.KITCHEN.DOOR. I really cant take this anymore. I cant na. I have to find out what theyre cooking.

Tangina poopoo its Kare-Kare. I love Kare-Kare. BUT WHY DOES IT SMELL LIKE THAT? Maybe its because of the american ingridients. Shit. Its so baho mehn.

Im going to alcatraz tomorrow. Im VERY excited. I cant wait.

Still nababahuan,
Nica

3 comments:

ikat said...

AHAHA! ingrIdients?? i miss you and your cute grammar nics :(


i love kare kare too but...parang next level na kare-kare yan ah. HAHA

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This entry made me super laugh. I swear. I wanna smell that kare-kare! :))

Anonymous said...

Smells like indian, LOL! Here in Abu Dhabi, lotsa of indians and other nationalities with related smell. At times I am telling myself, "don't breathe or else..."

I can just imagine your reaction when you happen to be here even in your wild dreams. =)