This is the longest summer of my life.
The past few days have been spent with heavy sighs. There are so many things on my mind right now. I don’t know where to begin.
My stay here in San Francisco has been a successful one. I finished all the things I was suppose to get done. Im ready for school. Im enrolled, registered, and ready to go to class. I only have 3 subjects to burden myself with— Math, English, and Physics. What BIG load noh? So tiring talaga. I got my state ID, thats crossed out of the list as well. Where am I going to live? That problem has been solved. At least now Im assured of a home. Transportation? Bus and bike.
So there you go. Im ready. Drivers license na lang. Pero, next year pa yan. Hindi pa ako 18.
My life will never be the same again after this summer. Im going to be alone. I have to be independent. I have to be responsible of myself. I have to do my own laundry, I have to cook my own food, vacuum my own floor, buy my own groceries, blah blah blah. Plus I’ll have work. I have to study, work, do chores, and pay bills for crying out loud.
However, Im not nervous. Im not afraid. Im not doubting my choice. IM JUST SO DARN EXCITED. I might end up hating it, I might end up loving it. Who knows? I don’t know. I dont know what will happen. All I know is that Im excited for whats ahead. Fail or succeed, Im happy. Im so eager to learn, so eager to be out there.
This is the longest summer of my life.
And probably my last.
Nica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm excited for you dude! post some pictures of your first day or something XD hahaha!!
when are you arriving btw??
Father Edwin was right, longest summer.
I don't want it to be the last though.
I'm feeling this entry too. (haha)
Post a Comment