My first post. Aw.
Since Im going away for college I decided to keep a blog. I wish to update you all with my life while Im in another continent. But thats months from now so lets focus on the present. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!
Right now, I do not have much to say. Maybe tomorrow I can make kwento something interesting cause its Cara's debut. Maybe lang.
Your New Blogger,
Nica

6 comments:
MAYBE???? hahahaha
haikuuuuuuu
I'M FIRST TO COMMENTTTTTT! Hopefully, a few months from now, there will be a money counter in this blog. Make me proud, Nica! I love you and I cannot wait to read your posts. I just know they'll be awesome :)
YAYYYYYY I CAN COMMENT NOWWW! i love u nics! unkyel batjay will be proud!! :D
I still can't figure out how to add you in my favorites. Damn it. Hahahaha.
welcome to the blogging world. =D
This post reminds me of why I decided to blog. Just wanted to keep in touch with my friends. Now, it's in a different level. =)
Happy blogging!
Post a Comment