September 11, 2008

Well, hello again.

Waiter: May I take your order?
Me: Oh yes... I'll have the lasagna please.
Waiter: Okay, good. Would you like SUPER SALAD with that?
Me: uuhhm... what?! Super salad?
Waiter: Yes, super salad.
Me: What's a super salad?
Waiter: It depends.It depends on what you want.
Me: Wtf?
1 second
2 seconds
3 seconds
4 seconds.
5
6
7...
30 freaking seconds.
Me: OOOOOHHHHHHHH. Would I like SOUP or SALAD!!!
Waiter: I just asked you that.
Me: Sorry, you have a funny accent. I cant understand.
Waiter: Well?!?
Me: Oh, none thank you.

Then he left. Aw.

You know, it's been so long since I've last blogged. I'm back!

Anyways, things have been okay with me, I guess. School's been keeping me real busy. My first english essay was due last week. I stayed up until 3am for several nights trying to finish that darn thing. I'm sooo glad its over. My oceanography class is getting tougher. Were now classifying sediments that have fancy scientific names. It's actually pretty interesting and fun. Some of the schools athletes are in that class and theyre so freaking funny. Journalism is just all talk. We've never opened the book or discuss anything in it. All we do is talk about the news, politics, more politics, russia, balh blah blah. I honestly dont know how I'm getting graded for that class. Last but not the least, HISTORY. holy smokes.

THAT.CLASS.IS.SO.DARN.BORING.

The teacher gets a lot of the information wrong and he seriously looks like santa claus with shorter beard and huge dorky glasses. It's a good thing I like the subject. I enjoy the reading so much more than the lecture. Honestly, it feels like pinoy classes all over again. I cant get over it. Its that bad.

Pictures of my new friends are to be posted real soon.

MABUHAY!

Nica :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oceanography sounds very interesting. Hey, I like History. Heehee. Btw,I also want to tell you that at some point I was thinking of you when I started reading Twilight series (still in book 3). Maybe it's because of your age and the way you write. Take care, Nica!

ikat said...

hahaha! you and your sabaw moments nics XD I had history last term and i had the awesomest teacher EVER. haha. he was just like a teenager. he goes to clubs and everything. PLUS he's like a POLITICAL ADVISER to politicians and stuff. REALLY COOL. we call him gary g.XD

miss you nics! glad that school's been good :)

Anonymous said...

>:D< i love soup. ever seen 100 girls?? hahahah!

Anonymous said...

shet super salad!!! kay i super laughed here (all alone in my room) so i looked like an idiot if anyone saw me hahahahaha

hugs for you from home! :)

koks

Anonymous said...

super salad!xD

Carmen Cristina said...

hahaha puta nica that was so funny. highlight of my day.. exxag!! haha

Carmen Cristina said...

this is carsy btw